I have been told buying for me is incredibly easy, seeing as I am a magpie for anything travel, animal and stationery related I can see why. However, I actually find Christmas shopping quite stressful, I love giving gifts to people but I worry a lot that I have chosen the wrong thing and then have the fear of them hating it when they open it (does anyone else have this?!).
So while endlessly trawling the internet this afternoon in search of gifts, I thought I would put together a gift guide – travel inspired, of course, for the wanderlust loving person in your life, in the hope it may save you hours of trawling the internet as well, because I am nice like that, and isn’t that what Christmas is all about?
1. 2018 Wall Calendar: Fantastic Cities – £11.99: http://amzn.to/2k4t3pU
2. Blue Planet II [DVD] – £14.99: http://amzn.to/2iag2dX
3. Retro Inspired City Prints – £7.50: https://goo.gl/VHDvSN
4. Hong Kong Diner: Recipes for Baos, Hotpots, Street Snacks and More – £9.60: http://amzn.to/2Af3gPU
5. Cath Kidston Hot Air Balloon Luggage Tag – £10.00: https://goo.gl/9cXqU9
6. 500ml Wave Water Bottle – Vacuum Insulated Double-Walled – £12.99: http://amzn.to/2i8hg9p
7. Surprise Trip Gift Cards – Available in Multiples of £20: https://srprs.me/uk/buygift
8. Hand Painted Globe- £60: https://goo.gl/HJkLV9
9. Aspinal of London Leather Travel Wallet – £130: https://goo.gl/PaCC9U
10. Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2018 – £12.55: http://amzn.to/2ib1pqH
11. HP Sprocket Photo Printer – £119: http://amzn.to/2i8k0nd
*This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you.